Tuesday, March 29, 2011

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!!


Hello friends,

In the past couple of weeks, I became really active with all my web mediums. Especially for my Youtube Channel. I've been doing full tutorials, focus tutorials and now cover songs!


Since, I’ve been getting a lot of compliments as far as making my videos a blend of a tutorials and covers at the same time, I figured I’d run with it. I’ve decided to make this a full on blog about my endeavors as a SINGING makeup artist. Which is so weird because I used to think of the two worlds as separate and now, I realized, in my life they go hand in hand.

I will give a more thorough update as far as my channel, blog and facebook page are concerned, but for now, I just wanted to clarify any construction you may see on either pages. 

I’m always all over the place, which you will definitely see all over my blog.

Good viewing and reading to you all. 


love,
 carlen


No comments:

Post a Comment